2009-06-26

Milo Hess

I am a freelancer for three NYC weekly newspapers as well as an award winning art director/graphic designer formerly in broadcast design now in corporate communications. A lifelong photographer I always look forward to seeing something, new, different, edgy and "out of the box". Always have a camera with me. You never know.

Szabadúszóként dolgozom három New York-i hetilap számára, valamint díjakat nyert művészeti vezető és grafikai tervező vagyok; korábban műsorszórással kapcsolatos dizájnnal foglalkoztam, most a vállalati kommunikáció területén dolgozom. A fotózásról szól az egész életem, mindig azt remélem, hogy valami újszerű, szokatlan, merész és provokatív dologgal találkozom. Mindig van nálam fényképezőgép. Az ember sohasem tudhatja...



Bike Lane



Beer Here



Broadway Bound



Pink Poser



Like A Bug



Marilyn



No Smoking



ZZZZZ



Life Is Beautiful



The End



GRA



Fishnets

6 megjegyzés:

laan írta...

Thank You, Milo!
XXXL

juditny írta...

Oh, Milo, I'm so happy to see your pictures on the Poszt at last!

They're so amazing, I'm just stunned. I enjoy every pieces of your works. I'm definitely your fan... :)

Congratulations!

.

eniko írta...

(:

Henrik írta...

fabulous! welcome here, Milo!

ecet írta...

I like it very much Milo! Congratulation and best wishes from Switzerland.

Balogh Zoltán írta...

Great street photography.